Using Gmail Script for Unsubscribing Bulk Mailing and Newsletters
Have you ever liked a page or a website and subscribed to its updates and newsletters? If yes, then you must be receiving all the updates. But sometimes amongst the important mails, it becomes a task to locate the crucial emails within the bulk of newsletters.
Gmail Unsubscribe is a service that can let you send unsubscribe notices to select mailing list senders by tagging the mails. It is an open source script that is capable of unsubscribing from unnecessary emails.
In this blog, you can read about the steps for using the Google Script for unsubscribing the newsletters and bulk of mailing lists. You can find unsubscribe link in most of the emails and the Gmail Script is efficient enough to find them. This will open the emails and deletes your email address from the list automatically.
Let us learn how the Gmail script works:
- Go to the webmail login page and copy the Unsubscriber for using the script. Tap on a button Makes a copy.
- You will be redirected to Google Sheet. Select Gmail Unsubscriber from the menu. You will see Configure option with other available options. Click on that.
- You will see a pop up of Authorization Required Wizard. Tap Continue for allowing the script to access your account.
- Next, you will be redirected to Gmail Unsubscriber box. In the box, enter the label of your choice. Though the default label available is Unsubscribe. Click on Save configuration after entering the name of the label. It will start performing its action in the background.
- You can apply the same label to the account by selecting emails and mark them as unsubscribe. In the next 15 minutes, all the chosen mails will be unsubscribed.
It is easy to use and is an effective way of getting rid of unwanted newsletters.
Call Gmail Support for further assistance and help.
If you need any help and guidance for the above method then get in touch with the team of professionals at Gmail Customer Care Number +(61)283173468. You can also get in touch with the team via live chat or email.
Also, Read This Blog: What are Reasons Behind the Deactivation of Your Mail Account?