How To Sign-In To My Gmail Account When I Am Getting An Error Message?
This article is perfect for you if you are not able to access your Gmail account. There might be various reasons for this condition; maximum people get locked out of their accounts when they don't remember the password or ID. Gmail Support has supplied this article for those who do remember the details but are receiving the error "Username or password is wrong, invalid or unrecognized", while trying to log into their accounts.
Here are the measures of tackling the error
- You should ensure the following things before contacting Gmail support:
- §Make sure there is no typo in your username or password.
- §Check that you have typed the complete email address.
- §Press the Caps lock to ensure it is turned off.
- §You should also check your keyboard language.
- Refresh the browser you are using and try to start the process once again.
- Click on the option to reset the password.
- Formulate a strong password including the symbols and numeric keys.
Visit the website to recover your account
If the issue is still not refuted, then you will have to Visit the official website of Gmail and go through the process of recovering your account. They will ask you some easy questions to confirm your identity, and you will then have to follow some on-screen commands. You will then, receive a code via text or an alternate email address.
Contact us to resolve your queries
One of the above methods would help you access your account; Contact Gmail Support 1-800-875-401 number in case, you are not able to follow these measures. We are available on all social media platforms including the Email, Live Chat, etc. We have been providing around the clock services to answer all the queries of our customers.
Read More:- How To Delete Multiple Emails On Gmail?